cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

CISCO SWITCHES FOR SMALL and MEDIUM BUSINESS

Introducing the next generation of Cisco Small and Medium Business Switches. Cisco is refreshing its SMB Switch portfolio. Click here  to learn more.

Views
Helpful
Replies
WGL_BK
Beginner

SFlow on LAG Members Query

Hello all. I have two SG350XG-24F (fw ver 2.3.0.130) units in a stack ad they're uplinked to a core device via a port-channel. I wanted to enable sFlow on each of the member interfaces to get an idea of traffic on the individual units. So I set the below config on each and saw traffic getting to my sFlow analyzer:

sflow flow-sampling 1024 1
sflow counters-sampling 60 1

Then I saw these messages below - they seem pretty straightforward but given this is an important stack, I just want to make sure that nothing crazy is happening here. 

15-Jun-2021 17:10:17 %STCK SYSL-I-UNITTRP: UNIT ID 2,Trap:%2SWTRUNK-I-TRNKPORTPARAM: auto-negotiation/adv. capabilities of port te2/0/3 differ from auto-negotiation/adv. capabilities of Po3

15-Jun-2021 17:10:24 %2SWTRUNK-I-TRNKPORTPARAM: auto-negotiation/adv. capabilities of port te1/0/3 differ from auto-negotiation/adv. capabilities of Po3

I can't seem to set the same config on the Po3 interface so I can't ensure that it has the same config as the member interfaces. Would this config risk the port-channel setup failing?

0 REPLIES 0