cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SG200-26 firmware 1.4.0.88 Port setting page corrupt / Firmware Bug?

Dimitris Mingos
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

After upgrading 2 SG200-26 switches to firmware version 1.4.0.88, I am unable to configure PORT SETTING page.

See attached images.

Must be a firmware bug.

Please advise for solution!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello Dimitris,

as per instructions mentioned in release notes, the downgrade is possible. Please do you have updated Boot file as well (it is a part of firmware package)? (response to this question does not matter about downgrade possibility).

What about other browsers, do you experiencing same issue with Firefox or Chrome?

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Michal Bruncko
Level 4
Level 4
We have SG200-50 with 1.4.0.88 (system uptime 132 day(s), 6 hr(s), 46 min(s) and 49 sec(s)). Once I click on Port Setting page it shows me output like from your second screenshot. But after a 3-4 seconds, the output is finally displayed correctly. I tested all browsers - IE11, Firefox and Opera. It is good with all of them.

Hi Dimitries,

Please try the following changes: https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/12358601/sg200-50p-web-interface-problems

I have also seen similar problem with antivirus (Kaspersky Security Center 10) before adding switch IP address to Kaspersky.

I hope this helps,

Aleksandra

Dimitris Mingos
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you Michal & Aleksandra for your replays.

It is not an antivirus problem ( I am not running any) neither an ie security issue.

I can also wait for minutes and the display remain as shown at sg200-26p-02.png. I did notice that many pages have delayed response. But that one is corrupt.

I am pretty sure that it is a problem with the firmware, and I am surprised that I did get a replay from any Cisco Engineer up to now.

My question is, can I go back to previous firmware? 

Hello Dimitris,

as per instructions mentioned in release notes, the downgrade is possible. Please do you have updated Boot file as well (it is a part of firmware package)? (response to this question does not matter about downgrade possibility).

What about other browsers, do you experiencing same issue with Firefox or Chrome?

Hello Michal,

Thank you for your response.

Yes I have the latest boot file.

I did try chrome and it works OK.

1) Port Management > Port Settings page - not displaying correctly.

2) VLAN Management > Interface Settings > Edit page - not displaying correctly.

Issue 1)-After going to the Port Settings page of the web config tool, hit F12-Developer Tools in IE (my version is 32 bit 11.0.9600.17691) and change the document mode to emulate “edge” (in the IE developer tool toolbar).  Then refresh the Port Settings page.  I was able to make changes and apply.

Issue 2)-After going to the VLAN>Interface Settings page, selecting a port and hitting edit, once again use F12 of IE to change document mode to “edge” THEN click the green arrow in the upper left corner of the IE developer tool to continue.  Again I was able to make changes and apply.

This may be a good enough workaround to get by until Cisco issues an update.