Views
Helpful
Replies

SG200-26P web gui slow repsonse, POE errors

phili76
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I experience some problems with a SG200-26P. In the ram log I see various errormessages related to PoE.

%HAL_config_poe-A-POEFailDetected: POE ERROR(i2c_read_mem failed. adds 0x****, dev_num 0, val 0x0, retries 3) was detected..

I updated to the latest firmware but no difference. Today I called support but was told the warranty is expired. Isn´t there a lifetime warranty on the hardware?

Thanks

Philipp

2 Replies 2

marce1000
VIP
VIP

https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCus40988/?referring_site=bugquickviewredir

- Following the mentioned thread in the bug report, apparently the only solution is to have the device replaced.

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

I also think this would be the only solution. I called Cisco but was told the hardware isn´t covered under warranty because there is no support contract.

I thought there is a lifetime warranty for the hardware? Only fan and power supply is limited to 1 year.

Is there a way to get it replaced?

Thanks

Philipp 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Switch products supported in this community
Cisco Business Product Family
  • CBS110
  • CBS220
  • CBS250
  • CBS350
Cisco Switching Product Family
  • 350X
  • 550X