cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

CISCO SWITCHES FOR SMALL and MEDIUM BUSINESS

Introducing the next generation of Cisco Small and Medium Business Switches. Cisco is refreshing its SMB Switch portfolio. Click here  to learn more.

Views
Helpful
Replies
Beginner

SG300-10 Choppy video and audio

Hello,

My network consist of a router (Asus AC-5300) then my Cisco SG300-10 and two basic switches connected to my SG300-10. I stream video from my Server using Plex and TIVO DVR streaming video to TIVO Mini. The problem I am having is that the video and audio of my devices are super choppy. The audio cuts off as well and comes back on on the TIVO Mini.

I had this same setup before without the SG300-10. I never had an issue with video and audio being choppy. I had a basic switch in its place and it did all the things without a problem.

What settings do I need to do or make on the SG300-10 switch so that my video and audio streaming works smooth as before?

My settings on the SG300-10 are default and only change is the Jumbo Frames because I use this on my network. My Asus router does all the work (DHCP, QoS, and other stuff). I just want my SG300-10 to do LAG for my server and work like a normal switch.

Thanks!

Everyone's tags (7)