cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SG350-10P inter-VLAN routing

Lukasz1977
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,  I am new one here and I am a  beginner of IT skills. Sorry If I started the topic which maybe was disscued.

I wolud like to ask you where I do a mistake or what's wrong with my switch. Tried to set up inter-VLAN routing in my switch but without success.  I set up IPv4 routing enabled; VLANs created and tried to add IPv4 Routin Table (VLAN2 with 192.168.20.253, etc.) and during this my switch does not show added VALN with IP subnet. It behaves as if it is hanging. I can not to anything as only switch off and on again my switch to start again working...

there is one more thing. Before it I thni k I sholud change swict from later2 to L3. Do I think that it should be done in this particular switch(SG350-10P) in this tab-->VLAN Management/Interface setting ?  If yes, I have done it but from GE2 to GE10. Can't do it for GE1 - becames still L2.

please be understanding and I am asking for clear help step by step. thank you in advance

best

Lukasz

behaves as if it is hanging
17 Replies 17

great job!!!!
Thanks
Lukasz

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

We are not aware of your network, so give us more information to understand better, also your configuration.

what is the source IP of your Device, what is the destination of the Device IP, (is this connected to same switch ?)

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Hi BB,

So my SG350-10P has IP routing & DHCP server enabled.
It has VLAN1 : 192.168.1.254/24 wehre is my computer connected with its STATIC IP:192.168.1.100 (reserved IP in VLAN1 only for my computer)
VLAN2 : 192.168.2.254/24 whe my Dante devices are connected and are given IPs by DHCP server.
in VLAN2 is also second comuter connected with STATIC IP:192.168.2.200
As I wrote I can internally within te switch PING my Dante devicesa and it works but ca not the same via my computer. I disabled all firewalls and others things I wrote before but still PINGs can not go through VLANs....

Any suggestions ?
Best
Lukasz
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Switch products supported in this community
Cisco Business Product Family
  • CBS110
  • CBS220
  • CBS250
  • CBS350
Cisco Switching Product Family
  • 350X
  • 550X