cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SGE2010 troubles with vlan

tenze0001
Level 1
Level 1

Please, read the attached file: the spam filter is blocking my message.

Livio

3 Replies 3

Michael Deku
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Livio is it possible to copy and paste your message into your question rather than an attachment? We have been hit by a lot of spam lately so our security has been tightened which includes blocking many types of attachments and keywords.

Dear Deku,

the problem is that, if I copy and paste the textfile on the right box, the message is blocked. I don't understand which could be the problem. I report some message related the the troubles occurring with my sge2010 switch and related to the vlan setup (via AD .1x authentication).

Best regards.

Livio

I retry to paste my text under this line:

I am trying to configure a sge2010 48-ports with 802.1x. The switch is configured to contact the Active directory (AD) server (and this connection works well) for authenticating the switch ports. In the AD server I configured the Tunnel-Pvt-Group-ID attribute (81) with the vlan id (in my case it is 565). When I try to access the port and the client asks for user and passwords, the switch shows a warning message:

AAAEAP-W-RADIUSREPLY: Invalid attribute 81 ignored - tag should be 0

The vlan I set on the AD server is not applied to the port. The remaining part of authentication works well, but I am unable to setup the vlan on the authenticated port. Is it any config I can try? Maybe have I to use vendor specific attributes?

My Radius config (in AD) is:

Tunnel-Medium-Type: 802 (Includes all 802 media plus Ethernet canonical format)

Tunnel_type: Virtual LANs (VLAN)

Tunnel-Pvt-Group-ID: 565

Service-Type: Administrative

The vlan id I would like to set is 565.

Thanks in advance!

Livio

Please, may someone help me? Is it any suggestion to make working the vlan assignement.

Thanks in advance.
Livio