cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SRW224G4P Switch Not Responding

servpro9484
Level 1
Level 1

For quite some time I haven't been able to access the web-ui for my SRW224G4P switch.  The other day I had to shut everything down and when I brought everything back up the switch powered up and you can see the network activity lights on the front.  It stopped responding to all network activity.  I plugged in the console cable to maybe try a reset and when I boot up the switch HyperTerminal displays the following:

Image Loader 1.0.1
Loading Diagnostic Image File : SRW224G4P_SRW248G4P_boot.bix
Diagnostic 1.0.1
in

That is all it does, nothing else.  Am I missing something here?  Any suggestions?

3 Replies 3

CavalloABC
Level 1
Level 1

Hi I have the same switch, with the same issue! This switch has been changed by cisco (about 6months ago in warranty) in a previous lack on the same switch model... At the moment the switch is up and the traffic isn't stopped, but I am afraid and i can not access by web and the switch doesn't respond to ping request...

Any solution, suggestion?

We ran into the same problem a while back. The only way we were able to get the switch back online was to break the

boot sequence, restore the switch to factory default, and restore a backup of the configuration. Hope this helps you folks.

I would suggest that you give our Cisco Small Business Support Center a call at 1-866-606-1866 and let us open a case for you and try to

determine what is going on with the switch.

THANKS