ANNOUNCEMENT - The community will be down for maintenace this Thursday August 13 from 12:00 AM PT to 02:00 AM PT. As a precaution save your work.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

CISCO SWITCHES FOR SMALL and MEDIUM BUSINESS

Introducing the next generation of Cisco Small and Medium Business Switches. Cisco is refreshing its SMB Switch portfolio. Click here  to learn more.

Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

stable IOS version

Can anybody tell me which one is the stable latest ios version for teh cisco 3750 x series switches?
i have upgraded all the switches in LAB to 15.2 (4) e9 but i am not sure if i send these switches to production, will it remain stable?

before they were running on 12.2 ios version.

thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Hall of Fame Community Legend

Re: stable IOS version

The latest (and final) version of the following trains are stable:

• 12.2(55)SE;
  • 15.0(2)SE; and
  • 15.2(4)E

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
VIP Mentor

if you looking for any new features in  15.2.4E10  is 5* version so i will go with this version.

BB
*** Rate All Helpful Responses ***
Highlighted
Beginner

Thank you for your reply Balaj.

I have tried to upgraded few switcheson 15.2(4) E10 version, but they had given me an error that this device is cisco propriotory and something like this.
All i want is just a stable version in production environemnet. I am not looking for any new features.

Highlighted
VIP Mentor

Not sure what is that error (if you can post that Logs )  also can you give me the exact model of the device. (as per the original post you mentioned 3750-X)

But we need confirmation, some 3750 E kind of model 12.2.55 SE 12 is a good candidate as for as my last test, there SE13 (not used it ) since environment no longer has 3750 all migrated to Cat 9300. or cat  3850.

BB
*** Rate All Helpful Responses ***
Highlighted
Hall of Fame Community Legend

The latest (and final) version of the following trains are stable:

• 12.2(55)SE;
  • 15.0(2)SE; and
  • 15.2(4)E

View solution in original post