Views
Helpful
Replies

support for used/refurbished switch

urbaman
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Which is the best way to get support for a used switch (3172TQ)?

I would like to be able to download bios/sotware updates (it's on BIOS 5.3.1, NXOS 9.3.7a)

Thank you.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

- FYI : https://locatr.cloudapps.cisco.com/WWChannels/LOCATR/jsp/partner_locator.jsp

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Probably best way is to contact a local reseller and ask for support options , 

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

Hi,

Thank you very much, but I don't seem to find any local reseller here in Italy, at least not form the cisco portal...

Any other option?

- FYI : https://locatr.cloudapps.cisco.com/WWChannels/LOCATR/jsp/partner_locator.jsp

M.

urbaman
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you again, it seems not to work from PC, working from mobile (both chrome), while the new version does not show anything for Italy.

I'll check those partners, thank you again.

- The app is a bit confusing , when you enter and the select a country on completion , the search field becomes empty again (confusing) but the country becomes selected , see just below the search field , 

M.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Switch products supported in this community
Cisco Business Product Family
  • CBS110
  • CBS220
  • CBS250
  • CBS350
Cisco Switching Product Family
  • 350X
  • 550X