cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Switch Cisco SG 350-52 ports is not switching with HSRP ***SOLVED***

andersonmavi30
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, in one of my offices I have this switch that I bought recently, this new one, a cisco sg350 switch with 52 ports, which has two MPLS channels with my ISP and this HSRP is implemented, those 3 LAN-level devices look and respond to ping and tracert, but when I try to do the simulation of disconnecting the cable from the main channel that goes from the router to my switch and that commutes through the backup does not, it seems that the switch is blocked and the solution is to disconnect it from the electrical outlet and it works again, but when I do it from backup to main it works well, in the factory the device came with firmware 2.4 and uploaded it to 2.5. But even so it has not worked. Could someone help me in this? Thank you.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

andersonmavi30
Level 1
Level 1

I tell them, after looking, I realized that this equipment comes with some kind of intelligent protection in the switch, we proceeded to write the command in the CLI and this allowed me to make the switch that required at the time that the service of the Main MPLS with main router, applying HSRP, I leave it to you if someone presents the same inconvenient you can use it. Greetings.

macro auto disabled

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

andersonmavi30
Level 1
Level 1

I tell them, after looking, I realized that this equipment comes with some kind of intelligent protection in the switch, we proceeded to write the command in the CLI and this allowed me to make the switch that required at the time that the service of the Main MPLS with main router, applying HSRP, I leave it to you if someone presents the same inconvenient you can use it. Greetings.

macro auto disabled

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Switch products supported in this community
Cisco Business Product Family
  • CBS110
  • CBS220
  • CBS250
  • CBS350
Cisco Switching Product Family
  • 350X
  • 550X