cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

CISCO SWITCHES FOR SMALL and MEDIUM BUSINESS

Introducing the next generation of Cisco Small and Medium Business Switches. Cisco is refreshing its SMB Switch portfolio. Click here  to learn more.

Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted

Switching FAQ - 300 & 500 Series

Hello,

I have a Cisco WS-C3750 switch in my house. It has been running for many years and I have not touched it. It has been connected to a Linksys 1900AC router. I tried to replace the Linksys router with Google Wifi. I was able to get the wifi portion of Google Wifi working. But I was not able to get any of the ethernet cables plugged into the switch working.

I am not familiar with configuring Cisco switches. Someone else set it up for me. I purchased a serial-to-USB adapter so that I can plug my laptop into the switch. But I really don't know what I need to do to configure the switch to work with Google wifi. Do you have any suggestions? Is this something I can configure on my own or do I need to hire help?

Note that my home has a static IP address from the internet service provider. My Linksys router was configured with the IP address 192.168.0.1. At this point, I don't know how Google Wifi was configured.

Everyone's tags (2)