Views
Helpful
Replies

Trouble with SF 300-24P 24-Port 10/100 PoE

Igor Yakimchuk
Level 1
Level 1

Good day.

I connect to switch Access Point, configure port on switch which vlan work on this port. But after reboot AP my config for this port delete and have other config where vlan 1 untagged, and allow all other vlan. But in my cinfig allow 3vlan: untagged 100, and tagged 113, 999.

How to solve this problem?

4 Replies 4

Tom Watts
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

hi Igor, you need to save the running config to the start up config, otherwise a reboot will drop any changes made to the switch.

When you make a change to the switch, on the top right of your browser there is a blinking button to save, click this and save the run config to start up.

-Tom
Please mark answered for helpful posts

-Tom Please mark answered for helpful posts http://blogs.cisco.com/smallbusiness/

all problems were because of configure smartports. Edit this config and all ok :). Thanks

Ivan Perino
Level 1
Level 1

I have a problem with  a SF300-24 24-Port 10/100 Managed Switch. One of the interfaces loses the vlan configuratiuon whet the switch restarts. Off course I saved the changes.   

Hi Igor,

Adding to what Tom mentioned, I would suggest you to download startup configuration and running configuration and compare those two.

Regards,

Aleksandra

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Switch products supported in this community
Cisco Business Product Family
  • CBS110
  • CBS220
  • CBS250
  • CBS350
Cisco Switching Product Family
  • 350X
  • 550X