Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Voice Vlan on SG220-26 not working

Hi,

I have a problem with switch SG220-26 , throughout the company we have a vlan assigned to telephony (Cisco model IP phone 303) , only on this switch vlan (phone) does not work. Can you help me? How do I configure this switch correctly?

4 Replies 4

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Check this document : https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/smb/switches/cisco-small-business-200-series-smart-switches/smb99-voice-vlan-configuration-on-the-200-300-series-managed-switc.html

Also  how do you define 'does not work' ?

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

Hi, to explain me better: the data flow between pc works shared folders, ping, remote desktop ... everything works but phones don't. The telephones are unreachable, they do not ring and you cannot speak, whether you use the call by internal number or with an external call.

- Is  the basic networking setup of the phones functional, such as : do they get an ip address, and for instance : can you ping a phone ?

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

Tomorrow I test ping.

The ip are assigned by dhcp.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Switch products supported in this community
Cisco Business Product Family
  • CBS110
  • CBS220
  • CBS250
  • CBS350
Cisco Switching Product Family
  • 350X
  • 550X