cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Is it possible to still move UC560 licenses?

tracy
Level 1
Level 1

I had to replace one of my client's UC560 phone systems with my spare one. The old system still boots, but I cannot move the license off of it - it just hangs after I put in my Cisco ID and password. My spare one does not have enough licenses on it, so I have triggered the demo mode, which is good for only 8 weeks. I know I don't have any support, and I wouldn't be surprised if Cisco killed that license service that I need to transfer the license. Any other way I can "refresh" the licenses and keep it going? Ideally I would like to move the license from the old system to my spare one.

2 Replies 2

lbroering
Level 1
Level 1

Did you find a resolution to your license transfer issue? We have several systems that could be facing the same dilemma.

Yes, the Cisco small business helpdesk had to move the licenses for me. They stayed on the line until I had finished the process. The number I called was 866-606-1866. 

Good luck!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: