cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Stop desk phone from ringing when SNR is enabled in UC560 - SNR feature is enabled on Cisco Configuration Assistant

EduardoRuiz
Level 1
Level 1

I have enabled Single Number Reach (SNR) on Cisco Configuration Assistant and is working as expected, desk phone and mobile phone ring, I have the option to pick up a call from any device. But I find this kinda annoying that when I pick up the call on my mobile device the desk phone keeps on ringing. Is there a way to make the desk phone stop ringing when the call is picked up on the mobile device?

Thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Martin Aleksandrov
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Luis,

This is the default behavior and you can't modify it by CCA. However, you can configure the "snr ring-stop" command under ephone-dn configuration mode to stop the ephone from ringing and to place the phone on hold. This will allows you to stop the IP phone from ringing after the SNR call is answered on a mobile phone. See section "Configure Single Number Reach Enhancements on SCCP Phones" on the following guide:

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucme/admin/configuration/manual/cmeadm/cmesnr.html#task_9DFA7D2B46FF481C8493712D7C0F64A7 

Regards,

Martin

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Martin Aleksandrov
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Luis,

This is the default behavior and you can't modify it by CCA. However, you can configure the "snr ring-stop" command under ephone-dn configuration mode to stop the ephone from ringing and to place the phone on hold. This will allows you to stop the IP phone from ringing after the SNR call is answered on a mobile phone. See section "Configure Single Number Reach Enhancements on SCCP Phones" on the following guide:

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucme/admin/configuration/manual/cmeadm/cmesnr.html#task_9DFA7D2B46FF481C8493712D7C0F64A7 

Regards,

Martin

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: