Voice and Conferencing - Small Business

Transform the way you communicate with our Voice and Conferencing solutions, designed for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello folks, I want to send and receive a unregistered SIP call over a local lan network with the Cisco equipment (SPA1001 and SPA3102). I can anybody help me with the settings. I would be very grateful. I connect PSTN phone line to SPA3102,I connect...

I see a lot of these in my ATA's log files (SPA-112): ++++ retry query scaps +++ need tftp addr..+++ send scaps discovery query What is "SCAPS" (what is it an acronym for?) and how do I disable these queries in the ATA? I believe that "need tftp add...

SumGuy by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 10 Helpful votes

Hello,  I managed to enable Single Number Reach using Cisco Configuration Assistant and it's working as intended. I just have a question. Is it possible to display the caller ID on the remote phone? Currently, when someone calls my company desk phone...

I have enabled Single Number Reach (SNR) on Cisco Configuration Assistant and is working as expected, desk phone and mobile phone ring, I have the option to pick up a call from any device. But I find this kinda annoying that when I pick up the call o...

Product InformationProduct Name:SPA-2102Serial Number:CF500M731031Software Version:5.2.13(004)Hardware Version:1.3.5MAC Address:000E0844F042Client Certificate:Installedi can ping the server and the gateway and all devices in between on the circuit.nu...

Hello,I kindly ask for a little help with a firmware update.We have several Cisco SPA508G IP Phones. All phones are up to date with the penultimate update. These should receive the last firmware update.The file is spa50x-30x-7-6-2g.bin (date: 10.2020...

I am subscribed to a managed voip provider in the UK that have onboarded my  3 phones. I have 3 SPA504G phones that  are not specified as separate extensions as they all take the same phone number (ie without extension numbers on the end of each phon...

R7954 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Having some trouble and I imagine it may be a quick fix, but can't seem to find the proper documentation. See below for license output. Maxed out the current slot of 64. We have 16 additional but how can I set them to ACTIVE? Any ideas/insight would ...