Voice and Conferencing - Small Business

Transform the way you communicate with our Voice and Conferencing solutions, designed for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

On a home network, a working SPA-2102 (software version 5.2.13[004]) is reducing internet download speeds to 7-12 mbps connected to a cable modem running at 100+ mbps.  No specs seem to be available as to throughput capabilities of this device nor al...

mberg75 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good morning I have a Cisco SPA112, latest firmware 1.4.1 (SR5), configured to send logs to Papertrail but it seems to only be trying to send the logs to itself?! Why isn't it using the IP address I configured? This is the message I see regularly whe...

2020-04-17 11_59_04-Window.png

Hi all, I'm trying to use the ACME Certificate Service, with Let's encrypt. When trying to sign the CSR, I'm getting the following error:"There was a problem with a DNS query during identifier validation, Domain A-Record lookup failed" What am I miss...

Hi, I have some used  phones.The phones request status.asp ang login.asp files.Anybody know what is the files syntax?And how to create this files? Thank you. Tony ps.:Good luck, all members of the community and they family in this hard situation!

I am trying to troubleshoot problems with SPA112's and am seeing the following sequence in Syslog: uchDisconnectEpFromNode(), invalid node ID: -1Already has a RTP channel.uchConnectEpToNode(): Error Connecting EP VoIP 0 to Node 0. -93. Can anybody en...

VoIP2Go by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes