cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can't access web app to manage UC320w Phones.

Juan M
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there,

I have been trying to access the web application to manage the Cisco phones (UC320w phones, SPA504G model) in my place of work . I am connected to the network but cannot access it because I'm in the "This content requires the Adobe Flash Player. Get Flash!" loop. Flash is obviously not working anymore and I do not know how to get around this issue. 

Does anybody know how to access the webapp to change settings etc. without flash? Any tips would be greatly appreciated! 

Thank you!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I assume you problem is with flash . Try portable Firefox with flash. I hope you can access the web page . Or use an windows 7 machine you can install flash and access the web page.

As @Karsten Iwen mentioned this is an EOL product.

Response Signature

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

This device is EOL for so many years. Probably you are out of luck. But if I remember right, there were web browsers with included Flash-Player in the past. Perhaps you find a really old portable browser that works with this device?

Or perhaps there is this backup of your Windows VM that you used 10 years ago. Perhaps this will work.

I assume you problem is with flash . Try portable Firefox with flash. I hope you can access the web page . Or use an windows 7 machine you can install flash and access the web page.

As @Karsten Iwen mentioned this is an EOL product.

Response Signature

Thank you very much. I downloaded Firefox portable and enabled a Flash extension. It worked perfectly! Cheers!