cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can't access web app to manage UC320w Phones.

Juan M
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there,

I have been trying to access the web application to manage the Cisco phones (UC320w phones, SPA504G model) in my place of work . I am connected to the network but cannot access it because I'm in the "This content requires the Adobe Flash Player. Get Flash!" loop. Flash is obviously not working anymore and I do not know how to get around this issue. 

Does anybody know how to access the webapp to change settings etc. without flash? Any tips would be greatly appreciated! 

Thank you!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I assume you problem is with flash . Try portable Firefox with flash. I hope you can access the web page . Or use an windows 7 machine you can install flash and access the web page.

As @Karsten Iwen mentioned this is an EOL product.

Response Signature

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

This device is EOL for so many years. Probably you are out of luck. But if I remember right, there were web browsers with included Flash-Player in the past. Perhaps you find a really old portable browser that works with this device?

Or perhaps there is this backup of your Windows VM that you used 10 years ago. Perhaps this will work.

I assume you problem is with flash . Try portable Firefox with flash. I hope you can access the web page . Or use an windows 7 machine you can install flash and access the web page.

As @Karsten Iwen mentioned this is an EOL product.

Response Signature

Thank you very much. I downloaded Firefox portable and enabled a Flash extension. It worked perfectly! Cheers!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: