Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco IP phone SPA-301

Mesrop
Level 1
Level 1

Hello friends.

How can i set new IP Address on SPA-301 IP Phone,using phone buttons?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Sorry, I missed the matter. You can't configure IP via IVR. You can discover current IP via IVR then use WWW UI to configure it. But it's rather recovery procedure - phone uses DHCP (by default) to obtain IP address, thus IP is assigned by it and you need no IVR/WWW to configure it manually. Or you can arrange complex zero-touch deployment environment. Even virgin phone can be fully provisioned with no manual intervention of user required.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Dan Lukes
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Did you missed Using the Interactive Voice Response Menu on the Cisco SPA301 paragraph of User Guide ?

I am already seen that paragraph,but i didn`t seen,that how i can change my Phone IP address from 0.0.0.0 to other IP.

Sorry, I missed the matter. You can't configure IP via IVR. You can discover current IP via IVR then use WWW UI to configure it. But it's rather recovery procedure - phone uses DHCP (by default) to obtain IP address, thus IP is assigned by it and you need no IVR/WWW to configure it manually. Or you can arrange complex zero-touch deployment environment. Even virgin phone can be fully provisioned with no manual intervention of user required.

Thank you dear Dan.