cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

802.11ac performance with autonomous 3702i (converted from lightweight).

lincmerclover
Level 1
Level 1

OK, I'm at a loss guys...  I'm fairly new to all this, but can usually muddle around enough to figure out what I'm doing and accomplish the goal.  The goal today is to achieve max throughput connection from my Dell laptop that has an Intel 7260ac WNIC (867Mbps).  This is a 2X2 card BTW...  I'm configuring up a 3702i that shipped lightweight but has been converted to autonomous using image 15.3-3.JAB.  After flashing the AP and getting it online for configuration, I noticed Radio1 (5GHz AC) shows a transmission rate of 9.3Mb/s.  Once the AP is configured, my laptop is only connecting to the AP on the 20MHz bands and achieving a a8.2 data rate.  My connection speed shows a max of 173.3Mbps via the connection status window on my laptop.  I have been unable to find any band settings via GUI, so I tried manually specifying "channel width 80" via the config file, but after awhile that setting drops out.  Another oddity I've noticed is the a9.2-4Mb/sec Data Rate will NOT enable.  Attached is the config file I'm trying to load.  Any ideas guys...?

2 Replies 2

lincmerclover
Level 1
Level 1

Never mind...  CLI FTW. :)

Well this thread isn't TOO old. Could you elaborate on what you did to solve your problem?