cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

AP 145AC

rfccar
Level 1
Level 1

I have two AP's CBW145AC and I need to connect them to each other wired, with the primary supplying data and power wired to the second, which is in another room. After installation and configuration, the second ap does not appear on the network and on the configuration page.Could someone help?

3 Replies 3

KevinPFleming
Level 1
Level 1

What are you using to supply power to the first AP? Does that device support 802.3at? If not, then you can't pass power through to the second device.

I am using a poe injector with support 802.3at. The second device is is powered correctly. After initialization the leds are flashing continuously between green, ambar and red

thank you

KevinPFleming
Level 1
Level 1

Sorry, I misread your original question. I don't believe you can do what you are trying to do. The Ethernet ports in the 145AC are not connected to a switch; the downlink ports have to be configured as part of an RLAN in the management interface, they aren't a transparent connection to the uplink port. It may be possible to setup an RLAN which maps to the same VLAN as the first AP is using, but that's far beyond my knowledge level, someone else will need to help guide you.