Wireless - Small Business

Stay connected on-the-go with our Wireless solutions, designed for small businesses to boost productivity.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant- Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi,I have 5 WAP361 running and I'm happy with your product.4 out of 5 could be upgraded to firware 1.1.4.0 without any problem.The remining one stays at 1.1.2.4. I tried several times without success.I tried to upgrade to 1.1.3.2, but also without su...

Hi all, would really appreciate some help and guidance. have x5 CBW240-AC which I am trying to configure to broadcast a single SSID across a large area. I am not using mesh extenders and they will all be wired back to the core switch. I have configur...

Office has 5 Cisco Business 240AC access points that are providing good coverage for most of the office. There are 2 rooms that when the doors are closed lose the wireless signal completely.  I ordered 2 Cisco143ACM Mesh Extenders to add into the net...

plawDCS by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes