Wireless - Small Business

Stay connected on-the-go with our Wireless solutions, designed for small businesses to boost productivity.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant- Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi,I have 5 WAP361 running and I'm happy with your product.4 out of 5 could be upgraded to firware 1.1.4.0 without any problem.The remining one stays at 1.1.2.4. I tried several times without success.I tried to upgrade to 1.1.3.2, but also without su...

Hi all, would really appreciate some help and guidance. have x5 CBW240-AC which I am trying to configure to broadcast a single SSID across a large area. I am not using mesh extenders and they will all be wired back to the core switch. I have configur...

Office has 5 Cisco Business 240AC access points that are providing good coverage for most of the office. There are 2 rooms that when the doors are closed lose the wireless signal completely.  I ordered 2 Cisco143ACM Mesh Extenders to add into the net...

plawDCS by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Alli have been using WAP 321 AP quite long time. 3 APs are configured in single point setup.due to connectivity and speed issue i have changed the the mode to 802.11 (a/n) from 802.11(b/g/n)after that i observed all the lights on AP glowing amb...

CAP.jpeg
agojer by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi - just signed up to the forums for some advice... I have a WAP371 which I do not have the correct wall mounting kit for I have searched the internet and I am really confused Can anyone assist here where I would find the correct replacement part as...

WiFi by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm new here, I recently bought a 240AC and am in the process of Configuring it. I have a cisco3560G switch that is connected to a Cisco 2911 Router. I want to set up several SSIDs for various vlans which I've already Configured on the 3560 sw...

DAForeman by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everybody,I have a cluster of 6 CBW150AX access points, yesterday I was upgrading the firmware from version 10.5.2.0 to 10.6.2.0 and after the reboot one of the AP got stuck in a boot loop (the other five were updated correctly).The LED on the ...

Hello,I have 4 WAP150-E-K9-EU v02. The Software version is 1.1.0.9.I try configurate the Captive Portal with autentication local, but is imposible because when I put the Associate VAP (2.4 GHz) and Associate VAP (5GHz)  and click SAVE, the configurat...

suslan by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes