Wireless - Small Business

Stay connected on-the-go with our Wireless solutions, designed for small businesses to boost productivity.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant- Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I have deployed a AP541N in our network today but am having trouble connecting a few clients.Our authentication is through a radius server, and we are having excellent functionality with most users.  The one PC in question is an XP machine. I have co...

I currently have 2 buildings that are connected using wireless bridging between a AIR-AP1310 and a Cisco1800 with an HWIC-AP module.  I would like to bring a 3 building into the picture which has line of site to the AP1310.  I would like to use the S...

ty by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 4 WAP2000 and a WRVS4400N and I'm trying to create a roaming wifi network but I seems to loose the connection for a short time when changing AP, am I missing something??I have set up the WRVS4400N to handles DHCP and the internet connection (W...

kimfolsen by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

30 freaking minuets trying to find support ... man do I miss the old days when I could talk to somebody ... Anyways ... I have a problem, and hope this doesn't end up in the black hole of useless support.I have 2 WAP4400N Linksys/Cisco Business class...

jsmith by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes