Wireless - Small Business

Stay connected on-the-go with our Wireless solutions, designed for small businesses to boost productivity.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant- Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi Team, I have 3 WAP and 500 Mbps leased line I get 500 MBPS speed on LAN but on WIFI user gate 50 to 80 MBPS internet Speed. one SSID for the  2.4 & 5G 2.4 channel Automatic i change to 1,6,11 but no progress FM version is 10.5.2.0 Can some one gui...

sachinc01 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey, I am new to installing AP's, and my house has a router and we run 5.0 GHZ, which dosen't exactly go through walls very well. And so I decided to purchase two Cisco Air-CAP2702I-K9. I purchased them from a small business that was upgrading to new...

Hi, I've posted a message in the wireless forum and I've been suggested to ask hereThis was my original messagehttps://community.cisco.com/t5/wireless/need-to-replace-wap150-in-a-simple-configuration/m-p/4550630#M238336I'm looking for a replacement f...

ciro_r by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes