Small Business Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Helpful support links - emulator, video tutorials, support pages +

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant- Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

WAP4410N Access Point

I recently purchased a WAP4410N and I have some problems getting it to work. I am on a 192.168.1 network so everything should be ready to go. I am unable to ping the default address 192.168.1.245 for the wireless. During the process of resetting the ...

esandblom by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Wireless disconnects

Hi GuysI am at my wits end here with my wireless implementation and hoping somebody can help.I have 8 WRVS4400N Wireless-N routers set up on different channels using the same SSID and WPA2 enterprise authentication for roaming. Everything seems to co...

Genome_666 by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Detailed syslog from WAP4410n

HiI need to count traffic used by each device connected to the access point.The manual says: In addition to the standard event log, the access point can send adetailed log to an external Syslog server. The access point’s Syslogcaptures all log activi...

lastochka by Beginner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Mysterious wireless disconnects

At a local library I have a Cisco/Linksys RVS4000 router doing all the DHCP assignment. Attached to it are 2 WAP200 wireless access points at opposite ends of the building. The WAPs provide all the public internet access. All staff...

bradleybay by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! AP541N drops all clients

As I posted about in the other AP541N thread about degraded performance, mine did a strange client disconnect last week. It dropped all authenticated clients, but they all thought they were still connected. A quick disable/enable of the wireless card...

Best range .11n AP/Antenna

Hi all,with help of great people in this forum I understand that seamless wireless roaming with multiple APs is not posssible without a wireless lan controller.That's overkill for me, hence the following question: what is the highest signal strength ...

Henri0001 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Client problems with AP541N

Hello,I have problems with a newly installed AP541N wireless network, seems that I'm not the only one, but the threads I have been looking at doesn't seem to have exctly the same problemClients:Windows XP, Windows 7 and Apple OSX client computers. (i...

welln by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes