Small Business Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Helpful support links - emulator, video tutorials, support pages +

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant- Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Best range .11n AP/Antenna

Hi all,with help of great people in this forum I understand that seamless wireless roaming with multiple APs is not posssible without a wireless lan controller.That's overkill for me, hence the following question: what is the highest signal strength ...

Henri0001 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Client problems with AP541N

Hello,I have problems with a newly installed AP541N wireless network, seems that I'm not the only one, but the threads I have been looking at doesn't seem to have exctly the same problemClients:Windows XP, Windows 7 and Apple OSX client computers. (i...

welln by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

RVS4000 VPN Dropping

I installed a RVS4000 at a remote location a few days ago.  Traffic is flowing fine over it 90% of the time however for some reason traffic will just stop.  You are unable to ping the other side from either site.  The summary shows the VPN is up.  Th...

WAP321 vs AP541N

I was looking for some clarification on the capabilities of these devices to allow roaming of clients between AP's.  Take a basic scenario of 3 AP's and a single SSID.  I know the AP541N has clustering which uses the Fast Client Roaming Protocol, whi...

4410N constantly dipping signal

We are on our 2nd 4410N. we monitor the AP with software that graphs the signal strength. the first 4410N would completely dissappear for about 3 to 5 seconds every few hours, that would disconnect users and annoy them greatly.  a ...