Wireless - Small Business

Stay connected on-the-go with our Wireless solutions, designed for small businesses to boost productivity.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant- Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Sorry to ask, but I did try to find out myself first without success. I've just upgraded my router and modem to newer devices that support gigabit, UPnP and IPv6. I can now see the new 7800N router via Windows 7's "Network Infrastructure" area, which...

Hello There,I was wondering if anybody could tell me how to set up QoS on WRVS 4400N, because when I try set it up on download and upload bandwidth there are nothing changes in traffic connection in fact my bandwidth become smaller.Btw my connection ...

I am setting up a 541N AP trunked to a Cisco SGE 2000 trunked to an ASA 5510.I have DHCP set up on the ASA 5510.When I connect to a port on the Cisco SGE 2000 in the right VLAN, the device picks up an IP address from the ASA.When I connect to the wir...

Hi allI hope that you can help me , tried to find the answer by looking at brochures etc. but could not find the answer.- My objective: have 2 Access Points at home which extend the reach of my current .11n network in a seamless fashion when I move a...

Henri0001 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a wap200 which I would like to connect to my existing wireless network as a client, I couldnt find any mode which I need to choose in AP mode. I tried to use Wireless Bridge but it didnt work as I cant ping other systems in LANLet me expla...