Wireless - Small Business

Stay connected on-the-go with our Wireless solutions, designed for small businesses to boost productivity.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant- Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I have  Cisco AP4410N  access point in my network and want to configure  MAC Address Filtering but  the said  AP  support  only 20MAC  to configure on the Database of the AP. Please advice  is any other way for the support of  more MAC Address config...

Hi,I do have problems with remote management of a Wireless Accespoint WAP200.The WAP200 is connected to a router RVS4000 and works well.There are several nodes in the LAN, all static IP, all forwarded in the RVS4000.All nodes can be managed in the LA...

mrssec323 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We have about 20 of the above WAPs in our company network and are quite satisfied with the performance.However occasionally we need to manually reboot the WAPs in order to resolve sporadic connectivity issues that cannot be resolved on the clie...

I have three Cisco WAP4410N access points.  I'm trying to use VLANS, one untagged and the other three tagged. I don't see how to configure each SSID for VLAN tagging using the web interface.  Is it possible to have both tagged and untagged VLANS and ...

Hello,I've set a WAP4410N to the "Wireless Client/Repeater" mode so that I can use it as a client to connect to another access point through WPA2-PSK. The problem is that it does not associate with the target WLAN.Debugging the issue via SSH I notice...

Hello All,First time I request something, but it seems a good place to start from.I have a WRVS4400n and a SG300-28. I have successfully created 3 Vlans on the router and on the switch but I am missing a link as the DHCP created on the router will no...