Wireless - Small Business

Stay connected on-the-go with our Wireless solutions, designed for small businesses to boost productivity.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant- Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi,I have recently tried to install three 4410N's...one as an AP with the box ticked that says "Allow wireless signal to be repeated" and the other two as "Wireless Client Repeaters" with the "allow wireless station to associate" box ticked. I've als...

cbrowne by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have had a WRV200 wireless router running at the family office now for a several years now and recently I was made aware of an issue with the router. Previously it's function was to provide internet access for the laptops at the office and two work...

Darthherm by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are trying to setup a wireless system at our restaurant to be able to use wireless handheld POS devices and allow guest internet access. The hardware we have is, RV 120W Router, and 2 WAP200 access points. What we were trying to do is setup a VLAN...

I just purchased a WRVS4400N with the intention of giving myself a secure way to remotely access my local network from anywhere via VPN. I created a local VPN account and had a friend install the QuickVPN client on his system. He gets connected (I ca...

Recently bought a 892W security router.In setting up it I get the empty screen with only an enter button (offceextend ap)Now I saw a solution to this problem for the 891W somewhere in these pages however I can not download the appropriate software si...