Wireless - Small Business

Stay connected on-the-go with our Wireless solutions, designed for small businesses to boost productivity.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant- Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello there, I'm having issues accessing out WAP581 wireless devices. Wireless stopped working on the weekend and today we had to do a restart. After the restart I can see the devices using FindIT, the IP is on our network, but when I try to access t...

flyZ by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiWe have purchased 12 WAP571's (three orders) and set up a cluster. 5 AP's don't show a wireless channel for the 2.4 GHz (Monitor --> Single Point Setup Status). If 5 GHz is offline I can connect to 2.4 GHz anyway. Is this a firmware bug? We're stil...

Silesius by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello can i use this device to setup a point-to-point connection. i mean make one of the AP a client Radio station? or it just an AP outdoor that can not perform the work of a Client Radio Station. i will like to get guide on how to configure if it i...

Hi, I'm trying to import an SSL certificate (pem file) to allow HTTPS inspection on my WAP121.When I try to upload using http upload I get the message "The certificate file failed to be uploaded".I could successfully upload that certificate on a MR33...

davidCPAS by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes