Wireless - Small Business

Stay connected on-the-go with our Wireless solutions, designed for small businesses to boost productivity.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant- Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a WAP4410N access point. In the datasheet, it shows that the Antenna Gain in dBi as 2. I need to increase the range of the access point by replacing the antenna with a 7dB one. I would like to know the maximum dBi supported by this access p...

Can the Cisco WAP4410N Wireless-N Access Point: PoE/Advanced Security Cisco Small Business Access Point use the Cisco Aironet Power Injector (AIR-PWRINJ4)?I know there was a Linksys Business Power Injector, but that was gone with the Cisco take over....

tdoran1 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am planning to buy an access point (WAP4410N) for a meeting room office ...According to Cisco technical documents indicate that the AP is the only work in mixed mode (B / N / G) and supports remote administration with console Telnet (most imp...

Hi all,we are looking on how to power a WAP200E. In the datasheet it mentions it supports POE, however the customer does not have a POE switch and for one WAP220E is not willing to purchase.What other options do we have? Is there a power supply for t...

We have a customer running a RV 120W, and if the internet connection is disconnected it disables NAT, and you have to log on to the setup and enable it again. This is very annoying if the net connection goes down as you have to manually fix it, does ...

michaelsj by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes