Wireless - Small Business

Stay connected on-the-go with our Wireless solutions, designed for small businesses to boost productivity.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant- Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi, I installed one of these on a small network.  It's going through a mini-switch 5 port netgear to a larger 16 port netgear.  Users are only able to get (4Mbps, 5Mbps) down on a file transfer.  Shouldn't I be able to get closer to 80 Mbps on a 100M...

benserrato by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I"m setting up a wireless network in our warehouse to be used with handheld computer/scanners for inventory. I have the first WAP200 setup in Access Point mode with the Mac address of the second entered into the "allowed to repeat" field.  On the sec...

draedruid by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I've a network sharing a professional internet connection through an IP FIX provided by a local telephone company. The structure of my network is like this:Modem > Switch cisco PoE + Eth > switch PoE > WP2000The network is working well, however, I...

I am putting in a bid for a large wireless job and I've contacted both Siemens and Cisco.  I haven't spoke to anyone at Cisco except some people in Asia but Siemens actually sent people to me for this job.  I don't get it.Can someone please tell me w...

reny.melo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes