Wireless - Small Business

Stay connected on-the-go with our Wireless solutions, designed for small businesses to boost productivity.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant- Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I need to update from older Cisco 350 Aironet 802.11a/b Wireless CardBus Adapters to Cisco cb21ag Aironet 802.11a/b/g Wireless CardBus Adapters in rugged tablet pc's. I need these without the antenna cap present to utilize the tablets antenna sytem. ...

d-keeney by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I would like to ask for assistance on how to configure one unit WAP4410N access point to work as repeater to one unit WRT120N wireless router.As a background, I had one WRT120N already in my house before I bought one WAP4410N as advised by a L...

Hi,We just got a WAP4410n and cant seem to get multiple SSID's to show up when searching for them.Only SSID1 shows up in Kismet or any other type of Wifi detector software, is it supposed to be like this?I would imagine that it should display both SS...

aaron by Level 1
  • 40 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes