Wireless - Small Business

Stay connected on-the-go with our Wireless solutions, designed for small businesses to boost productivity.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant- Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello.How to configure the  WAP4410N to use the DHCP server of my router? Or: how to configure my  router tu let the WAP4410N provide ip-dns-subnetmask-gateway to all  wireless clients?Thanks a lot!(repost from: https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread...

My customer would like to have a secure guest wireless environment using AP541N's. When a guest laptop connects to the wireless I need the user to be redirected to a guest secure zone where they can only access the Internet after entering a password....

ripcisco by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

have a WRVS4400n (v1) that I was given as a swap out to a different model.  I was having problems with it's stability  (intermittent conection issues, so I decided to upgrade the firmware from 1.00.12 to the latest available.  I backed up the configu...

hi i am new to wireless so please help me out here..I was asked to add two wireless 4410n APs in a was that one acts as a hot standby for the other.as in, the user is unaware of the change in AP s...is this possible?if so,will someone be kind enough ...