Wireless - Small Business

Stay connected on-the-go with our Wireless solutions, designed for small businesses to boost productivity.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant- Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I need help with setting up a VLAN correctly.  I have a WRVS4400N V2 with the latest firmware.  Here is what I am trying to achieve:I want to setup 1 SSID for my office staff to access the Internet and our servers with and a second SIDD for visitors ...

Hi Team,I have got a couple of questions regarding AP541N antennas:1. Which type for the antenna connectors ? BNC or RP-TNC ? According to the doc:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/wireless/access_point/csbap/AP541N/quick_start/guide/AP541N_QSG.pdf , i...

henie by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a question - regarding the new Cisco Small Business Pro 541 series AP, does anybody know the range/angle of the wireless "cloud" coming from the antenna?I have a 2 story office building that needs coverage. If I place the antenna downstairs ne...

Hi,I am looking to get coverage specs on a 1250 with an external omni-directional antenna, are there any specs sheets for distance in a clear line of site application for a tower mounted yagi or omni antenna connected to a 1250?Just to add to this, w...

bjames by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

5 v1 units here used across multiple different Dell PowerConnect gig switches in different buildings.  All have the same issues described here.  All are on the latest firmware 2.0.1.0 and it almost seems that made it worse than 2.0.0.12 was.  I'll be...

milkboy31 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes