Wireless - Small Business

Stay connected on-the-go with our Wireless solutions, designed for small businesses to boost productivity.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant- Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have got 2 x 4410n and I have them setup as 1 x AP mode and 1 x Repeater (connected to a firewall just out of the box).Can I confirm the following -For the 4410n AP - I have to select Acces Point and then tick allow wireless signal to be rep...

What frequency does the WAP operate in when in N-Only mode?  It appears that 802.11n runs in 5GHz and/or 2.4GHz.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IEEE_802.11n-2009. However, when choosing N-Only, the channel drop-down only shows 2.4GHz frequencies.  Is ...

Hey guys,I've got a WAP4410n that I'm having trouble reaching the web admin on.  I've since hard reset it, however the web interface I cannot access.  I've tried both Mac and PC as well as multiple browsers. I've also tried from the wired and wireles...

I have an AP541N connected to a SA540 router.  I have several computers that connect wirelessly including Apple iTouches and a PS3.  I am using WPA personnel with WPA2/AES checked in the configuration.  I do not broadcast the SSID but each computer h...

gregh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco Guys,So I just got my 541's and was pretty excited... but I have now had some 'waning' of excitement.So this looks like quite a capable unit, and has some good features for an smb ap, especially the clustering.Unfortunately, a deal breaker for ...

CHRIS YEO by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes