Small Business Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Helpful support links - emulator, video tutorials, support pages +

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant- Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

CBW 145AC Acls

Does anyone have an decent examples of ACLs for a 145AC. For "Any" do you use 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0 Want to restrict Guest WLAN users from certain local LANS but allow access to the internet. As soon as I turn on the firewall and uses an ACL it breaks. Loo...

RichardT3 by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Two WAP 321 Hardware problems?

Hi,I'm french so sorry for the english mistakes.I've 2 WAP321 giving me some trouble, They are powered POE , the switch has enough POE budget, 240W for 8 WAP321 only.So, the fisrt one WAP when it's POE is only with Power led blinking and nothing else...

Adding CBW143 to CBW240 network fails.

Trying to add the 143, and I add the MAC address, but it does not show up in the list as an extender, and I also can't get the update software selection to work either. I get the error "Connection failure: 60, Peer certificate cannot be authenticated...

RobCow by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes