Wireless - Small Business

Stay connected on-the-go with our Wireless solutions, designed for small businesses to boost productivity.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant- Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi All In the process of 'upgrading' from WAP571s to the new Small Business APs. We have a 240AC as our Master. All devices reconnected without issue except for the sole Android phone we have, which happens to be mine! Having spent days working it th...

rjfk by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

There are seven WAP571-E-K9 V02 ( FW v1.1.0.3 ) on SG220-26P ( FW 1.1.4.8 ). When i setup first WAP ... create new cluster ... my SSIDs, login/password - all is done . When i expanse cluster with second WAP all is good too . When i add third WAP i se...

HiIs it possible to "mesh" WAP561 access ponits together to get a large wifi network without cabling ? I'd like to connect one AP to my network and the install other access points linked together to extend this network without cabling. If this is pos...

hello . i have bought 3 cisco wap 361 . firmware 1.1.2.4 . i have connected them to tha same lan network 10.0.0.139, 140, 141 . i want to use them in roaming mode so users can travel through the office and dont loose connection or have connectivity i...

idbcisco by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have two WAP150's in a cluster. I want the AP's to run PoE. I have Ubiquiti 24W injectors, however the AP's do not start. Is there some kind of settings I can change or check to see what is the cause of this? Thanks a lot.

kasper by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes