Wireless - Small Business

Stay connected on-the-go with our Wireless solutions, designed for small businesses to boost productivity.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant- Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi All,   We have multiple sites and have started to purchased WAP 150's instead of the 321's. We have used 321's for a long time and were great. The 150's are very similar and so we have now been setting those up. On two sites our 150's have been lo...

archeronis by Level 1
  • 34 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi,  Currently, i have Cisco 877w with IOS flash:c870-advsecurityk9-mz.124-4.T7.bin, I need to upgrade IOS c870-advsecurityk9-mz.124-15.T6.bin or newer version.  I cannot download from cisco website because end of life & support. I have contacted Cis...

agkhan-au by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've been configuring a fairly large number of Access Points using the clustering feature and it works well except for SSIDs that have a vlan tag other than 1. Those VLANs aren't being created on the other Access Points, I've had to add them in manua...

WVD by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've just upgraded my WAP-125 to firmware 1.0.2.0, and then I've no longer access to the device via the web interface. Nothing happen after entering login and password. I've performed a reset to factory settings, the problem remain the same. Is there...

V-BA by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I seem to have an issue with QoS on a stand-alone configured WAP361 AP. With WMM enabled, the client connected to the AP shows a data rate of 866Mbps on the Monitor/Clients page but actual TCP download speeds for some reason do not exceed 1Mbps. When...

Johan166 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! WAP 4400N

HelloI have more than 10 WAP 4400N the problems I meet the most1-the wifi signal is good but no one can connect this AP refuses any connection saying that the « password is incorrect » when I disconnect the ethernet cable (POE) and I connect after a ...

Y@n94 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone, After a whole lot of testing (years of work!), I think I have finally figured out the best configuration for WAP series. By default they have some problems with Apple devices disconnecting every couple of minutes, with Airplay and so ...