Wireless - Small Business

Stay connected on-the-go with our Wireless solutions, designed for small businesses to boost productivity.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant- Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Resolved! WAP 4400N

HelloI have more than 10 WAP 4400N the problems I meet the most1-the wifi signal is good but no one can connect this AP refuses any connection saying that the « password is incorrect » when I disconnect the ethernet cable (POE) and I connect after a ...

Y@n94 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone, After a whole lot of testing (years of work!), I think I have finally figured out the best configuration for WAP series. By default they have some problems with Apple devices disconnecting every couple of minutes, with Airplay and so ...

Hi All, We have two WAP 150s. I updated one to the latest firmware with no issues when I attempted to update the second it appears that the update was bad. The LED blinks green and reboots every 30 seconds. I was upgrading from firmware version 1.1.0...

Hi,We have  3 Cisco WAP561 in a cluster. It worked at the begining of the implementation.A few months ago it started having issues. The signal is good, devices can connect successfully but either no internet at all or very slow and unstable speeds. T...