Wireless - Small Business

Stay connected on-the-go with our Wireless solutions, designed for small businesses to boost productivity.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant- Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I am having problems with 5 Cisco WAP321 devices all failing to give clients DCHP addresses throughout the day.  The wireless device is able to connect to the Access Point but is never given an IP.  If I reboot a given Access Point then the same wire...

kimt by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! WAP371 vs WAP571

I'd love to know, what are the main differences between WAP371 and WAP571?So far I think it's:- More powerful CPU for more clients (WAP371 had issues packet capturing for instance)- 2 LAN ports for > 1Gbps throughput (WAP371 was around 950Mbps becaus...

Hello,   we are about to purchase a few WAP571. On the Online Emulator Website I can see that the WAP581 (ver.1.0.0.4) has allready the new Web GUI and I was wondering if this is planned for the WAP571 as well. The current WAP571 (ver.1.0.0.14) still...

Hello,   We tried to update our Cisco SG300-10 to latest version 1.4.8.06, since then the system is completely dead, after the upload in HTTP/HTTPS mode the switch turned off all Ethernet ports (without rebooting) rendering the web console innoperent...

Hello,           I have cisco wap 150 device and I have configured static ip adddress on the LAN  192.168.200.1   connected the laptop directly to the access point on lan interface (192.168.200.10) and trying to ping but cannot !!! I have configured ...

Hi,   I'm in the process of setting up a HA pair and I' am unsure about a couple of things.   We have already got a standalone 5508 and I'am currently setting up a 2nd 5508 for resilience.   Both Boxes run 8.2.100.0 IOS.   1. Does the service port IP...