Wireless - Small Business

Stay connected on-the-go with our Wireless solutions, designed for small businesses to boost productivity.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant- Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello, We have setup two factor authentication (2FA) for our wireless networks using these devices. We have tested with a DUO radius server that uses a phone as the second factor. While it works fine you have less than 7 seconds to approve the reques...

cg by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I purchased seven WAP561's to use in a cluster in our warehouseone of the WAP561's only seems to have one radio (the 5GHz is missing)see picture attached of two admin pages of two different unitsI don't seem to see any setting to completely disappear...

We have a cluster of WAP371s, and I'm trying to get them to do MAC authorization against our RADIUS server.  I've configured the RADIUS server on the APs, and for the one (of our two) VAPs (I only want one of them filtered) I've set "MAC Filter" to "...

Chiago by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey,we have a problem with a couple of WAP4410s(WAP4410N-E V02), they lose their network connectivity after ~24 hours running.The AP's have the latest firmware(2.0.7.8) and only factory settings are used.When we shutdown the switchport and activate t...

mennig by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to monitor traffic on wireless device (childrens's tablettes); I already know the mib (SNMPv2-SMI::enterprises.9.6.1.32.4410.1.3.3.3.1.2.1.1 ) to retreive the associated mac adress; but I need to understand how to get the traffic generated for...

mi.jean01 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes