Wireless - Small Business

Stay connected on-the-go with our Wireless solutions, designed for small businesses to boost productivity.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant- Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi Every1 I have purchased by mistake AIR-SAP1602I-E-K9 instead of AIR-CAP1602I-E-K9 Now I need A Controller for This . I will be very much thankful to u all, if some one can suggest me any Controller  which support AIR-SAP1602I-E-K9 I Having Very T...

solonet by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Pin

Hi i am using cisco from last 2 years today some one has reset my device now it is not a secure network i am trying to make it secure again wirelessly but it is asking for pin which will be consist of 8 numbers i have checked my device may b it conta...

saqiag4s by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have devices that keep losing connection  to the Wireless network.  Usually during a conference.  It happens multiple times.  Nothing has changed on the network, and everything seems normal. A macbook pro is what is connecting to the wireless net...

Hi Team I have three cisco WAP 121 access points. I have 250 Mbps dedicated line. These access points are giving less than 40 Mbps speed only. I have another HP access points. It's delivering up to 100 Mbps to 110 Mbps. But Cisco AP's give only 20 to...

anandhnpm by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are computer resellers and installed three Cisco WAP361 access points at our customer. These 3 access points were configured as single point setup and we activated 2GHz and 5GHz bands.The problem is that our customer equipaments are Apple (iPad, M...