Wireless - Small Business

Stay connected on-the-go with our Wireless solutions, designed for small businesses to boost productivity.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant- Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello I'm sure this has been asked before but I can't find anything in the search fields. Can the clustering feature of the WAP321 be done over WiFi? They obviously need to plugged into an ethernet network to setup, and the first one will need to b...

Hi, in our school we have >10 WAP121-E-K9 V01 (fw 1.0.6.2) Sometimes it happens that all associated clients to a related AP are no longer able to surf and new devices can't connect to the "freezed" AP. Only solution is reboot the AP. It may depend on...

Just purchased two WAP571E to link to buildings together.  I had the waps configured with wds at my office, turn off and installed at customer location and the WDS bridge will not link.  I have reconfigured both, tried with encryption and without, ch...

Hello , I use 3 new Cisco WAP 351 but i have a lot of wifi issue ..  From some devices ( smartphone or Computer ) the devices are connected ... disconnected .. connected ... disconnected and some time i need to manually join the wifi ...  The 3 WAP...

I was told that the Surface Pro would run Cisco AnyConnect.  I would like to know if anyone is using this on their Surface and if there were any issues in installing.  I haven't yet tried to download it wanted to hear some opinions first.

kkomatsu by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Cisco Community We have 2 x WAP121 connected to a SF-100-16 ports POE. The  throughput on Wireless is only 34mbps, with a client conencted with N-wireless adaptor The internet connection is 350mbps Is it what we can expect from the Wireless throu...