Wireless - Small Business

Stay connected on-the-go with our Wireless solutions, designed for small businesses to boost productivity.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant- Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi, I have two WAP321 access points clustered. When I upgraded the firmware to version 1.0.6.2 the below errors began to show every time I clicked on Access Points or Sessions under Single Point Setup. I reverted the firmware back to 1.0.5.3 but t...

Dear Community, I have 3 WAP321 access points. I am able to setup a single point for 2 of them. When I try to insert the 3rd one (with the same AP name of course), it remains by its own without joining the existing one... The 3 have the same firmware...

All, Some strange behavior is occurring.  Was working for the last 9 months great, but here is the story. Environment: ASA5516-X, ASA5505,ASA5510 *Tried all three thinking it was a firewall problem. WLC5508 and 17 AP3702i Catalyst2960 Switches Rec...