Wireless - Small Business

Stay connected on-the-go with our Wireless solutions, designed for small businesses to boost productivity.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant- Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

We are receiving lots of drop outs on our WAP321.  My line manager is asking why I insisted in getting a Cisco unit, and I'm getting it in the neck from all the users, so I'm reaching out  to the community for some help - I hope you can assist.Nobody...

servatron by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi i have a problem with my WAP321.Sometime in the day, i loose connectivity to the network.My laptop shows that i'm associated with the access point. I have an ip address on the interface, but i'm not able to reach anything on my network.I have to d...

Hello, I'm triying to configure four AP WAP121 in WDS mode but I am worried.The firmware version is 1.0.4.4 ; each AP have a static IP address in an isolated network (VLAN 2). Each AP transmits two wireless networks :- Network 1:  - VLAN 10  - SSID: ...