Wireless - Small Business

Stay connected on-the-go with our Wireless solutions, designed for small businesses to boost productivity.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant- Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi guysI have a WAP121 AP, and i want to be able to setup a guest SSID along with my full access SSID. The guest network should only be able to access the internet.I have the AP plugged into a single port on a Netgear GS728TP smart switch.I know i ha...

I need to setup a wifi hotspot for my customers at my café. The size of the café is about 100 sq metres, and max number of users is 100, though it is likely to be around 50 on normal days.Is a single WAP561 access point sufficient for my usage, or sh...

JohnTan00 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guyz, I am using WLC 2504 (Sysinfo given below), I created a new SSID on different VLAN, but when i used to connect to it while using previous SSID. Moving between two SSID is very slow. I have to disconnect my wifi then wait for 5 mint and then a...