Wireless - Small Business

Stay connected on-the-go with our Wireless solutions, designed for small businesses to boost productivity.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant- Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hey. I am currently setting up a WIFI-Network for a restaurant using the WAP4410n as Access Point with two SSIDs. One SSID is for Guests and the other one is secured and for staff.This second SSID should be repeated to properly supply the offices. Bu...

Setup my WAP321 this morning.  Unplugged network cable.  Walked across the street, plugged in for deployment, dead.  Tried POE from switch, from injector and even plugged power cord in, nada.  How do I get it serviced?  We just bought it 1.5 months a...

Customer has 6 AP541N model units in Cluster Mode.  They are experiencing instability issues that require the AP's often to be rebooted.  Firmware 2.0.4 is loaded.  Anybody fighting similar battles and/or have any suggestions/tweaks that worked for t...

I am unable to get my WAP4410N wireless access point connected to my switch with an RJ45 connection to join my network because the 4 or 8 numeric digit PIN required by Win 7 and Win 8.1 is not identifiable on the router label. The network sees the WA...

Hi, we have two WAP551 AP's in our main office.  I configured them using Single Point Setup, so they have the same information for the SSID's.  The issue is that one AP seems to work fine but if I move in the range of the other it won't authenticate,...

rtatman10 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes